Sunday, October 01, 2006

100 Things About Jessica!

1. I am a wife.
2. I am a mother.
3. I enjoy creative things.
4. I love reading.
5. Can't live without coffee!
6. I enjoy writing.
7. Love Diet Coke.
8. Love my blank book.
9. I'm a library regular.
10. I frequent the bookstore regularly, too!
11. Love chocolate-- and have often skipped meals so that I can eat more chocolate.
12. I can quilt and sew.
13. I'm semi-fluent in sign language.
14. My definintion of semi-fluent means I used to be fluent, and I am out of practice.
15. I love my job, teaching is what I was born to do!
16. I'm currently learning about website development.
17. Some people call me a work-a-holic, but I think I'm just passionate about what I do.
18. I always want to give 100% in everything I do.
19. I get crazy when things are out of order.
20. I am tired a lot, because I work a lot and I usually do not stop until the "job is done".
21. I think I need to lose weight since I had my son seven months ago!
22. I often take on too many projects, in my mind sometimes I can do anything.
23. I want to learn how to knit socks.
24. For now, I will probably need simple directions on how to knit socks, as I'm only familiar with the stockinette stitch!
25. I love children's books.
26. I often check out many books from the library.
27. My family laughs at me because they know I'll never read them all.
28. I think my child is the cutest baby in the world.
29. I also think he is a genius.
30. My husband loves baseball.
31. i harbor a secret interest, but pretend not to care.
32. My son's name came from a baseball park: Camden yards.
33. I like starting new creative projects.
34. I have a hard time finishing my creative projects that are time consuming.
35. Example: I have two unfinished quilt tops and have started more quilt tops because I loved the idea and LOVED the fabric.
36. I can get lost in discount or hobby stores.
37. Sometimes I buy things I do not need.
38. I might need them sometime.
39. I hate clutter.
40. This often conflicts with my love of buying things I do not need.
41. I donate and give away A LOT of things!
42. I love giving gifts.
43. I hate waiting to give gifts.
44. Van Gogh is my favorite artist.
45. I own four prints of his paintings.
46. My most favorite painting of his is Starry Night.
47. I do not own a Starry Night print.
48. I like handmade gifts.
49. I like planning for Christmas early.
50. I love holiday food.
51. My husband is seven years older than me.
52. I still get butterfiles in my stomach when he looks at me a certain way.
53. I believe in angels.
54. I collect angels.
55. I believe everyone is put on the earth for a purpose.
56. I'm still not sure what my purpose is, but I think it has something to do with the field of work that I chose.
57. So I'm pretty much on the right track to discovering my purpose.
58. I love the smell of a new book.
59. I love cold mornings with hot chocolate and mittens.
60. I just learned how to play sudoku.
61. I think I'm addicted to sudoku.
62. I get mad at people who do not understand my creativity.
63. I want to make a quilt for everyone.
64. I wish my close friends shared my creative interests.
65. When I can't sleep, i think about future projects or creative things.
66. I like all types of music.
67. I get overwhelmed very easily.
68. I miss my alone time but wouldn't trade mommyhood for the world.
69. When I had alone time in college, I longed for a husband and children.
70. I'm a very good dieter, I've done it a lot... lol.
71. Even when I was thin, I thought I needed to diet.
72. And then I had a child... and learned the true meaning of "needing to diet".
73. My husband can eat anything he wants and he still weighs the same.
74. That makes me mad.
75. I think men have life very easy.
76. I miss college.
77. I miss high school even more!
78. I never understood what "mom's day out" meant..... I always thought "what's the big deal'......
79. And then I had a child, and NOW I understand.
80. I hate it when people tell me how to parent.
81. I really enjoy The Creative Mom podcast.
82. I have been inspired by all aspects of the show.
83. I love shabby chic.
84. Home decor is one of my hobbies. I have always considered myself pretty good at it.
85. I admit, it is harder on a budget.
86. I live for my summers off.
87. I am a huge fan of the Gilmore Girls.
88. My sisters and I get together every Tuesday night for "Gilmore Girls Night".
89. We usually eat way too much and laugh even more on Tuesday nights.
90. My idea of pure bliss is: a pedicure, lotioned feet, clean hair, a moisturized face, burt's bees lip balm, coffee or hot chocolate, a cold room, a cozy blanket and a great novel.
91. I don't spend enough time on myself now that I'm a wife and mom.
92. i'm slowly trying to change this.
93. I am happier when I have had some alone time.
94. I really envy my sisters, who are both in college- especially when they complain about how "bored" they are.
95. When I was in college, I was bored a lot too.
96. If only I had the drive to do things for myself then like I do now.
97. I adore my family, though.
98. My husband and my son are the most wonderful gifts that I could have ever gotten.
99. Camden looks exactly like I did when I was a baby.
100. My husband and I still write love "email" to each other.

1 comment:

BAT Program said...

Are you haunted with the thought of not being ready for Halloween? No problem! Whether its costumes, decorations, or candy, just click on the following to Find great deals on Halloween at Walmart.com !