Monday, January 22, 2007

Creature Sketch Mosaic


Creature Sketch Mosaic, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Here is a little mosaic of my creature sketches from last night. I have been doing "Walking in this world" by Julia Cameron and the amount of creative work that I've produced is amazing myself.

So, what is special about these drawings and why did I choose to showcase them in a mosaic? Well, the truth is, I didn't want to put them ALL on my blog-- such large files taking up space, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use, so I thought the mosaic would be a great way to showcase them all and use less space.

The other special thing is I'm excited because my drawings are actually starting to LOOK like what I'm attempting to draw! I've not quite got the "3-D" thing yet but I've sort of figured out shading, etc. I'm pretty proud of these drawings! They are not perfect, but they are good for me! :)

No comments: