Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Valentines Cards are Finished!

The Valentines Cards are finally finished! This has been on my to do list for so long. I took the photos of Camden and made the card in Photoshop in early January. Then, I sat down and made a few cards, and then got distracted. My idea of adding the ribbon and tag was awesome but I didn't realize how time consuming it would be. So I figured I'd do it in spurts... only I never went back to it. With it being almost the end of January, I figured I'd better finish it and it was on my to-do list this weekend! I have completed all eighteen cards... and they are ready to be mailed! However, I will wait a bit to mail them, so they will arrive right around Valentines day.
My next card making adventure? Camden's 1st Birthday invites! I've been mulling over what photo to use for this-- I've tried to get a cute photo of him holding up a "#1" but he is not really cooperative right now. I'm thinking of using the cute Camo photos that I took of him, I recently downloaded some cool "army" digital scrapbooking fonts and would love to use them. My husband and I brainstormed a cool opening line for the card... we were thinking "Forward March!... on over to Camden's 1st Birthday Party." If anyone has any other ideas they'd like to share, be sure to leave me a comment. The Camo birthday card would leave us having a "camo" themed birthday party-- because I'm the type of person that likes every thing to match! My mom came up with some cool ideas and found the themed plates and stuff, but if I go with that I'm going to have to get a good photo of Camden for the invite... so basically I'm running out of time and need to make up my mind! Any suggestions? This is so jumbled, I know!!! :) It's how my mind works, though!

See this earlier post for a picture: Valentines Card Photo

No comments: