I've completed week one of WITW by Julia Cameron.
...and a busy and creative week it has been. Here's a line up of what I've accomplished this week on my creative journey:
1. I completed the Valentines Cards, see previous post!
3. I sewed the borders on a quilt top and have big plans to finish it soon!
6. I did my "morning journaling" four out of the seven days this week.
8. I took myself on an "Artists Date" as suggested by my WITW study group, I went to the fabric store and was VERY inspired! :)
9. I did some random sketches in my moleskine, some good, some not so good... but drawing is therapy, so whether or not the end result is fab or drab, it's the process that soothes my soul!
Wow... ten things! So, if you're impressed by this list, maybe YOU should check out Walking In This World by Julia Cameron and see if it changes your life!