Sunday, February 04, 2007

"A Cup of Comfort"

I took this photo of my morning coffee in my FAVORITE CUP! (Olivia is my FAVORITE!!!!)-- I love this mug because of Olivia... and the fact that it says OLIVIA all around the rim... then has a picture of her on the front ... and a cute picture of her backside on the back......... and my favorite part... when you finish the cup of coffee, Olivia is staring up at you! :))))) Anyway, I took the photo of the cup and softened the edges, added a red background and the writing. Simple, but it's what I thought of when I thought of comfort. :)

1 comment:

vickie said...

oh my GOD...this cup looks just like the one from my collage and I SOOO agree that the coffee is such a pleasure in my day, could never do without it!!!!

Love love love the cup too, I adore Olivia! It's the one book I don't mind reading over and over to my kiddos!