Friday, April 06, 2007

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Have you had a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks?  Iced or Hot, this drink is WONDERFUL!  Here's how you make it in case you want to try it.  DO try this at home :)
 
3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
2 cups half-and-half or whole milk
2 cups hot freshly brewed coffee

Heat the white chocolate and milk over medium heat, or for 2 minutes on high. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.

Add the coffee.

Pour into large cappuccino style mugs. If you are so inclined you can add a little whipped cream and/or chocolate curls. Serve hot.

Makes 4-6 servings




See what's free at AOL.com.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! See - when you get to my age you have to care about the subtext of fat, fat, fat there in that little deceptively simple recipe. Man it sounds good though. I was relieved to see the 4-6 servings though at the end ;)

Amy said...

Oh - that was me. It tried to remember me as someone else - but I'm really Amy of CMP. But you knew that.

Mrs. Chapman said...

I would probably use skim milk in mine. :)