Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cleaning and Podcast Listening...

Anyone else listen to podcasts while doing housework? It really makes my cleaning responsibilities a little more bearable. I hear so much about people listening while drawing, painting, knitting... I don't. I'm usually out of podcasts by then, because I've listened to them all while doing laundry, picking up toys, doing dishes, scrubbing floors, tubs, and all those little handprints of banana gunk left on everything. SO THAT'S what I'm doing today. Just talked to DH, he is at Home Depot buying sod. WooHoo... a grassy backyard is in our near future! So, I've been cleaning... but also working on THESE... and will post a photo SOON :)!

3 comments:

omly said...

I tend to listen to podcasts too while I clean. On saturdays and sundays we listen to wers.org frm 2-8 though. First "Accapella" and then "The Playground". Good music all afternoon long. (And that way I can save my podcasts for the week.)

Mary said...

I listen while I sew (OK, mostly while I trace and cut). I set my laptop up near my sewing machine and it really helps the time fly. Sometimes I will load on my Nano and listen in the car.

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

That is my time to listen too! It helps keep things some getting "boring" and the girls like to listen in as well.