Friday, May 11, 2007

Coloring with Daddy


Coloring with Daddy, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

I haven't had time to be creative lately because I've been taking care of my sick baby boy and spending nights in the hospital. It has been too long since I've done something fun and for myself-- I decided to post this photo on my blog because although I'm not creating, I'm using creative outlets to deal with hard times-- such as photography and journaling. Just wanted to add this photo and update my creative mom readers on where I have been. You can read more on my son's blog: www.camdens-clubhouse.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Sorry to hear about your son having to be in the hospital...scary. I didn't think I'd seen anything from you for a while and now I know why. Like those bananas.