Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
...Just a few photos in a journey back...
I didn't really let anyone photograph me when I was pregnant, I felt H U G E... Here I was 8-months pregnant... and I don't really look that huge! (I guess you can't see me from the side... :)

Oh I miss this...
My wee little one in a sweet sleepy state...



Happy Mother's Day to my mom... (Camden's GrandMommy)


...and to my Mother-In-Law... (Camden's Granny Annie)

I can't believe how little he was...
...and how quickly he G R E W....... and is G R O W I N G!!!!!
So, as we're thinking about having another one... We are thinking about all the GREAT times...




and also how HARD it is.



Being a Mom isn't for sissies!... It's the hardest job I'll ever LOVE! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such sweet, sweet pictures! Awwww! Happy Mother's Day!