Saturday, May 26, 2007

Knitted Washcloth


Knitted Washcloth
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
I used this pattern from knitty: BACK TO SCHOOL WASH CLOTHS

I still haven't embroidered the words yet. I'm not in college so I don't think I'm going to use 'party' and 'study'. Maybe if I make a set for my two sisters, who are still in college, I'll use those words.

This was really fun to make. I loved doing the basket weave stitch. It's not 100% perfect, but these first projects are just to learn the different stitches so I'm not going to make myself crazy by making them perfect. Nor am I going to use nice yarn to do so. This is extra soft cheapy stuff... good for practicing :))

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's so pretty! I love the color. I think you should embroider "create" on it -- not that you asked my opinion! LOL!