Monday, May 14, 2007

A New Look...

My Blog got a make-over today. I was tired of the blue background that didn't really "go" with any of the photos I posted. Still going on with the beach theme (which I love), I have posted a temporary blog photo. I eventually want to do a scrapbooky creation with photoshop and make a really cool blog bar, like some of the other awesome ones I've seen. For now, my photo of the water over St. John's will have to do.

Today was my first day back to work after a long week out with Camden while he was sick. It was nice to be back, and so many of the kids missed me. (Some even posted "We miss you" messages on my myspace page, which made me feel *oh-so-special*)... --really-- I'm not making this up-- Can you believe _they_ (who claim to hate my class and all of the writing assignments and novels we read) ...missed me. They were sick of a week of goofing off with random substitutes and they wanted me back... yes, structure is our enemy but also our friend. *They also all loved my new pink crocs, that I wore with my capri jeans and my lime green Tommy Hilfiger TinyPOLO... __end of the school year, not dressing up!__

So, on with my day-- gotta go get Camden and yes, I have five dollars in my wallet and I'm craving Starbucks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the new look of the site, too - and goodbye blue. Am laughing at pink/lime combo. One of my faves, too. I am sure your students ADORE you!