Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beautiful Sky


Beautiful Sky, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Beautiful Sky... driving down Interstate-10 with the camera hanging out the window. It's a beautiful day-- but can you believe it has been 98 and 100 degrees here?!!!

My husband made a "funny" about it feeling like Nick and Drew Lachey outside-- (98 Degrees...) ... and his older-women-co-workers didn't get it and just stared at him. Yes. That really happened. Then he explained and they laughed. A. Forced. Laugh.

So it's 10.12pm and I'm the only one up-- again. Joe and I got TCBY after Camden fell asleep and now, an hour and a half later, he's passed out too.

I guess I must go........... and turn in soon, too, so I'll be worth something tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Many a time I've driven that stretch of interstate on my way home to visit. Interesting to see it through your eyes.

I'm going to have to steal that joke! Too funny. We aren't that hot here yet but I know it's coming.