Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bug Book Sketch- Painted


Bug Book Sketch- Painted
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
I was able to get some painting done yesterday after my company left. You can check out my flickr set to see the rest-- but I'm featuring this one here because I love these two little bugs. They are not complex-- it's the simplicity of them that make them so sweet! :)

Today, I worked with more of these little bugs on ATCs. While Camden napped, I finished reading For One More Day by Mitch Albom. A GREAT READ!!!! -- if you haven't read it yet, you HAVE TO! - I'm actually going to make my husband read this one!

So, it's Sunday. I love a lazy Sunday-- when the house is all cleaned and I have time to spend doing the things I love. That's what I LOVE about being OFF for the summer-- I have a perpetual clean house because there is TIME for that! J even made that comment today when I said something about how I love love love how clean the house is... he said "well that's what happens when you haven't worked in a week"... -- I didn't go into teaching for the summers off- but it sure is a great bonus! So, what's on the agenda for the rest of the day? Movies, Reading, Hanging out with Camden-- you know -- the fun stuff! ;0)

1 comment:

Mrs. Pivec said...

Cute little bugs - and I love your peas in a pod!

My sweet husband had the house spic and span - and all mopped and shiny clean!! - when I arrived home yesterday. Such a refreshing welcome! I love clean. :)

I also love, love, LOVE Anne of Green Gables. The language in there is so lovely and funny. Montgomery was an obvious lover of nature. I am just finishing reading it aloud to my girls for the 2nd time. The book is actually the reason I named my home "Golightly Place." Anne names so many places with romantic names that have great meaning to her. It reminded me of how I would name things when I was a child. Since then I have lived not at 125 Wildhurst Rd., but at "Heron Hollow" and presently not at 99th St. E, but at Golightly Place. Definitely, as Anne would say, "more romantic!"