Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy Bee at the Hive

I've been SUPER BUSY lately. This is what I've been doing:

1. I found Swap-Bot. Oh, man. An awesome place... but very time consuming.
2. I hung shelves in my "Harry Potter" craft closet.-- which I have yet to post a photo because It's not DONE YET!
3. I decorated my husband's office (after raiding a Pier1 blowout sale)... it came out awesome. Very 'tree friendly'.
4. I've been preparing for Episode 3 of Halfway There and invited my sister in for a recording session. --stay tuned--
5. I am still working on my scarf.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh no! I had never heard of swap bot. Thanks a-lot. LOL.

Amy said...

I was checking to see if Episode 3 of Halfway There was up yet - looking forward to hearing you with your sister!

Mary said...

I'm staying away from Swap-bot until I get through more of my to-do list. Must. Be. Strong! LOL!