Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm here.

I'm here. Haven't gone anywhere, except for crazy! --Sunday turned out to be a blah day, a nap, and my husband cleaned the house (thanks!!)... and then Sunday night... was our worst nightmare as far as sleep. Camden was up AT LEAST 30 times-- and then decided at 2am that he "just was not tired anymore"............ and didn't go back to sleep until five am.

We tried bottles.
We tried moving him into our bed. (the result, just kicking and tossing and turning.)
Joe fell down the stairs.
We all ended up downstairs in the guest bedroom, with Camden crawling from bed to bed....

And as a result I woke up today with a migrane. And nausea.

Camden went to school. I napped the day away.

(Now, feeling not very productive and my list of to-dos is a mile long.)

I'm hoping to get the house cleaned tomorrow, and Episode 2 of Halfway There completed. We will see.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

good for you! I subscribed to your podcast and will listen tonight. :)

I have had those nights.

They, speaking frankly, suck. LOL.

Mary said...

I hope today is a better day for you. Hugs!

Mrs. Pivec said...

Hope you're feeling much better. I remember nights like that!

I'm sitting here with my lunch, reading this, and the scorpion picture...ugh... kind of made my lunch not quite as appealing! LOL!

Listened to your podcast today. You're off to a great start! Looking forward to hearing more and hope that when you return to school, you'll figure out a balance for it. But one. day. at. a. time. Right?

Blessings on your new venture! :)