Friday, June 08, 2007

Mermaid ATCs Process


Mermaid ATCs Process, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

My mermaid ATCs have been completed and mailed out. This collage sort of shows my process. I started with my moleskine, drawing one "cartoon" mermaid and one "figurehead" mermaid... then I transferred those drawings onto small cards, and then colored them. I had originally planned to do fabric cards, but I had so much fun drawing these, that I decided to mail these out! They were mailed this morning, June 7.

2 comments:

Mrs. Pivec said...

So, do you get "The Most Thoughtful Person of the Year" award? :)

I got the card you sent today. Thank you, my friend. It was very sweet!

Love the mermaids!

And actually, even though I can't drink coffee anymore (migranes - ugh), I love how you just headed out for a while. I need to do more of that!

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

I love 'em!