Saturday, June 16, 2007

Out of Town

We're out of town for 24/hours... visiting Joe's Pop for Father's day and then we'll be heading back to Tallahassee as MY Mom and Dad are in town for Father's day-- so a LOT going on. It's a 2-hour drive to Panama City, so I had plenty of time to knit on my scarf on the way over. I'm now on the 3rd repeat of 9. I'm gonna run out of yarn though, I've swallowed that fact. So, I will have to go buy more. Ouch.

Which leads me to my next question-- If you would (please!)... If you are a knitter... leave a comment for me about your FAVORITE yarn to use and for what project. I value your opinions and tastes, dear readers! THANKS :)!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was gonna say, "aren't you out of town?" Glad to hear you made good use of the drive time.