Sunday, June 24, 2007

Scarf Progress!


Scarf Progress!, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

I have been knitting lately. A little drawing and a little watercolor and a little swapbotting, but mostly knitting. Our weekend has been pretty laid back... a trip to Thomasville, Georgia yesterday (just 30 minutes up the road from us) to go to an awesome pet store where they let the birds fly free around the store... except when we got there they had already put the birds away in the cage. But we did see them in the cage. Camden loved them. Today, a morning trip to the park, a late breakfast and Camden has been napping for three hours!!! (A long time for him...) ...so, I've got some mail art done and I ordered yarn from knitpicks.com for more knitting projects!!! :)))

1 comment:

I am Sara. said...

Nice! I've been knitting and swapbotting lately too!