Friday, June 01, 2007

Three Peas in a Pod!


My mother in law (Anne) and brother in law (Dan) are here for a visit. When Joe, Camden and Dan get together, they are crazy-- and they have a good time. Yesterday, Camden and Dan went "swimming" in Camden's little pool.

Unfortunately, there was no room for Joe... so he and his mom walked around the yard a bit while Joe explained every little explicit detail of the projects that he has going on in the yard. I watched Camden and Dan in the pool while we listed to Dan's "Now that's what I call music" CD. He certainly loves his music! He and Camden were having fun, dancing and pouring water over their heads. Don't you just love their matching board shorts?!

This is what I'm currently reading:

I'm looking forward to starting Anne of Green Gables soon, thanks to Amy's mention of it-- and I have to admit, I've seen the movies and loved the movies-- but (sigh), never read the book! --I know that's awful for one who teaches English, but it's TRUE!

Ok, well I'm going to relax for a bit while everyone is quiet and napping because I'm sure it will only last about a half hour longer.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's funny that you titled your post "three peas in a pod" -- it's the same phrase my father used this morning during our conversation. I read Anne of Green Gables so long ago that I don't even remember it. I think that's even sadder than not reading it at all.

amy said...

Okay - I LOVE that peapod sketch. That is too darned cute.