Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cherry Fabric Book Cover


Cherry Fabric Book Cover, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

another fabric book cover... this time, Cherries! I'm having fun with these words... and I have sooo many more!!! The ideas just keep coming.... but I'm not always finding the time... but this evening, I did. I sold my first item at Etsy, and that inspired me to make ONE more item... (to replace the item sold).. and so, the Cherry book cover was born. It came out REALLY cute. I kinda want to keep it. But, I won't. I guess I could always make myself another! So... Cherry will be at Etsy tomorrow. :)

On the mind lately: Quilting, fabric, stitching, Christmas Gifts to make, and, my podcast.

1 comment:

Rhonda Jean said...

Congratulations on your first sale. The cherry cover is delightful. : )