Thursday, July 26, 2007

I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk.


(diet) Cherry Coke!
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
I saw this phrase today, painted on one of those wooden signs, you know, the cheesy country-decor signs, handmade by your grandmother's next door neighbor and sold at craft fairs everywhere. Yes, one of THOSE signs. But, a funny saying, and perfect for today.

I interrupt the top ten reasons I'll miss summer to admit that today I CHEATED on my "diet"... (it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle, right ladies?) but anyway, I cheated today. Started at Starbucks and ended with a burger... and there was an ice cream in there somewhere too. But, oh well. Tomorrow is a new day, right!?

Tomorrow, (the new day), I will be podcasting, cleaning, and preparing for a fun-loving weekend. Maybe drawing and knitting, too. Also, pondering a very special quilt -- no, make that TWO very special quilts that I plan to make. One for me, one for someone special.

That's all folks.

1 comment:

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello Jessica. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love it when new visitors make contact with me. Your little boy is so cute and adorable.

Enjoy your weekend, sweetie. : )