Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So, Yes, It's been awhile...


FtLaudTrip 002, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Since I've posted......... and this is why-- we are in Fort Lauderdale visiting my mom and dad-- and hanging out by the pool, enjoying the South Florida weather, etc. I haven't been drawing-- but I HAVE been knitting. I have been working on a green scarf from a simple pattern that I made up in my head. I ended up pulling out the artyarns wavy scarf that I made because the pattern was too much for me while "chatting"... too many change-ups with the knit and purl and I had to concentrate too hard... so I made up my own: co30, row1 k, row 2 k, row3 k, row4, k3, (k3, p3)* repeat until last 3 sts, k3 - repeat row 4 until scarf is 'as long as you want it' and then k the last 3 rows. EASY as PIE! ............. and speaking of pie, we've been eating apple pie, cherry cheesecake pie, and all sorts of PIES. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Look at that cute water baby! Sounds like you are enjoying your trip!