Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Daily Posting A Goal?

Daily posting is now a goal, not a habit.
I almost fell down on day 2 of my goal, because I'm suffering from computer overload. I had to do four weeks of lesson plans today -- and I teach four preps. If you know anything about teaching, you know that is a lot!! ...and my lesson plans are so in-depth. Yes. People say I'm a little over-the-top, but I just like to get it right. The. First. Time.

Now, I'm not wanting to write much because I need to go make my CMP ATC for this month. ...AND finish my package for my ATC partner. ...AND listen to this week's CMP, (which I thought was loaded on my iPod when I got in the car at 6.30am, but it was not, I somehow ERASED my entire iPod. Go figure.) So, I've got it re-loaded and I'm ready to go... and do something FUN. Anything! FUN!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are being too hard on yourself, Jessica! Give yourself room to breath and settle back into the schedule. You're doing what you need to do... one day at a time.