Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Halfway There Podcast- Episode 9- Displaced!

....sick... so bear with my nasal-y voice. BTW: What do newscasters do when they are sick and their voice is "off"? I've never heard/seen a sick newscaster... have you???

Show Notes:
*Computer Trouble, but I made it through the show!
*Recipe Exchange--Email me to sign up.
*We will rock you contest--Send in your audio!
*Ledge and Photo Wall--Call for ideas!
*Never take an 18 month old out in public. --my story!
*Daily Learning/New Words
*Sewing, Etsy, Aprons, Purses
*Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom... house decor talk.
*Barry Bonds... (my life lately, so I make you listen!)
*The Nanny Diaries... a great read!!!! GET IT!!!!
*Slippers you can wear to WORK?!?!?! dearfoams.com
*LOL story for Heather...
Great podsafe music by Natalie Brown.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I thought you'd been quiet. I hope you're on the mend SOON. Glad a new show it out though, too.