Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cool Mornings Lately... :)


Sunset. Sept. 15th.
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Cool mornings lately, and I love it. It makes me want to get up early enough to enjoy a cup of coffee on the porch before I have to scramble around to get my day started. I'd love to enjoy a few moments in my PJ's with Camden, but that's just not possible. I HAVE to be dressed by the time I wake him up, or I won't be able to concentrate on getting dressed. BUT, I will figure out a way to get the coffee on and enjoy some outside on the porch before I have to wake him up. Maybe. Hopefully. He's been waking up each morning to the sound of me filling the coffee pot up. He is such a light sleeper by morning.

So, the other night, Joe and I sat and took photos of ourselves. Totally outrageously crazy silly photos. I was in my "Life is Good Peanut Butter and Jelly" shirt, except mine is yellow... and I had on my favorite pink paisley PJ pants. Joe was in his PJ's too. We both had red lips from the Crystal Light Fruit punch packets that we used in our water bottles. (That stuff is delicious... tastes like the old fashioned red kool-aid!) We had so much fun though, and the photos came out hilarious. But... I don't think I'll be posting them. I know, I'm boring, aren't I?

Well, it's 8.26 and I'm off to find something on TV. I need some downtime. :) Working on knitting a scarf from some beautiful yarn that I (hopefully) will finish by winter :).

J.C. :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I think cool fall mornings are among my all-time favorite things. It's actually the reason I just called someone to haul away the pile from our former patio enclosure -- so I can get the new furniture and decor all set up outside and enjoy it.

Maria said...

I love fall mornings as well. We are finally getting some cooler weather in Southern California! I have one "life is good" shirt and I love it. It's got a cup of cocoa on the front with "start me up" under it. Love it!

What yarn are you using? Would you mind sharing or posting where you buy yarn if you do it online. I've been knitting a bit too and it is soooo relaxing after a busy day at work. Now I have your Episode 11 to listen to. Yeah!

cheryl said...

How nice. Wish I could see the pics but I get it. I love lie is good. I also love koolaid! LOL.

artgirlATL said...

Love the picture. I'm getting excited about the cool hint of fall in the air too!