Monday, September 03, 2007

An oldie but a goodie.


BeautifulBoy-1, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

An older photo. But a favorite. I took a stroll through flickr the other day and can't believe how BIG Camden has gotten. This photo was taken almost a year ago! Wow! And I'm mad at myself because I haven't done anything like this in a long time.... Once he started getting difficult, my little 'holiday photo shoots' went out the door! I've told Joe that I'm going to bring them back, though. I'm thinking a back to school card. He's got the CUTEST backpack for daycare. I've gotta do something.

My mom and dad left this morning. They stayed with my sisters, (who live in the same neighborhood as we do in an investment property that my dad owns... they are lucky... having a nice house-beats renting an apartment!)... anyway, my parents came over this morning so my dad could help Joe move Camden's furniture into his newly painted big-boy room. They came over about nine. So of course I was up furiously cleaning. The baseboards. The nooks and crannies. My parents are clean freaks. Even more than I. And I'm sure they thought my house was a mess. ... . ... even though it was pretty clean... it's hard to be 'spotless' with a child!

So, Camden is down for his nap and Joe is downstairs working on arranging the furniture and cleaning out the closet in Cam's new big-boy room. I'm so lucky to have a man that does a lot around the house-- he used to be 'afraid' of house projects and house repairs, but for someone with a 140 IQ, he's smart enough to figure out just about anything. I'm impressed. The painting looks so professional. And if it wasn't for the vaulted ceilings in the rest of our house, he probably could paint the rest of our house. BUT it's a little TOO HIGH for him to reach, even on a ladder. Pedro, my dad's painter, is going to have to come up from South Florida to do it. Not until December, but we're so excited... now for a color............. that's the hard part. Yay for Pedro, though :).

Photos of the room coming soon.

1 comment:

mommacurran said...

He looks like such a little man. I think that is precious. They grow up so fast!

amy