Sunday, September 30, 2007

Out of town...


Barber Shop Faces
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Just returned from a weekend out of town. A lot to say, but my back is aching from sewing, and its a little after nine and I really wanted to watch the new episode of Cold Case. I'm tired. But, I wanted to post this photo... we took Camden for a haircut this weekend at an old-fashioned barber shop... An older woman gave him a nice little boy haircut... but I just love this face. So cute :) Not sure what's going on with my camera... it's taking grainy photos lately, but still, this face...

2 comments:

hsing3kinder said...

Very cute picture!
~and wasn't that cold case episode just really sad? I didn't like it!
~Kris

Kacy said...

He is too stinkin' cute!!! Why do boys get all the hair, huh??? hehehe ;)