Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes.... We Are Weird!


September23 018
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Sometimes we get bored. This is our remedy. We laughed for hours over this batch. Cheryl wanted to see the photos that I mentioned in an earlier post this week. I thought about it... and why hesitate? Life is fun... we SHOULD share these photos. *As noted in my earlier post this week, I was drinking red juice... hence the crazy mouth. And yes my eyebrows are all outta whack, and yes I have no bra on... LOL! And yes... we are (a little) weird. A bag full of weird up in here.

Disclaimer: There was no alcohol involved in the creation of this photo. We act like this normally. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Y'all are goofy! LOL! Although Honey and I were like that when we did the after-dark photos.