Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Podcasting is making me NUTS!

Ok... So, I've Podcasted Episode 14, but I'm not going to post this VERSION of Episode 14-- not only did I not like the outcome... but I think it was the worst show yet. So... hopefully I'll get a chance to RE-RECORD Episode 14.

Tonight, lots to do. Had a field trip today, and a team day tomorrow. I'm baking blueberry muffins for my class, and I had to shop for 80 hotdogs, buns and condiments tonight, too. Plus, I had to COOK for my FAMILY as PROMISED... I almost tried to skip tonight, but I didn't. On top of that, my whole family is in a bad MOOD! Booh! Hopefully we'll get out of it soon.

Ok, I'm off to CLEAN and listen to the new episode of the CMP-- it's certainly much better than mine this week...

And while I'm talking about Podcasts, here are a few that you should be listening to:
Hip Tranquil Chick
Creative Mom
Cast On
Manic Mommies
The Big Boo Cast
ScrapHappy
*****Regardless of your hobbies and interests, all of these podcasts are sure to tickle your fancy. So.. leave me a comment, what are your favorite podcasts?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm really limited on my podcast listening. Yours, Amy's, Material Mamas and Boutique Cafe (occasionally). I'm actually waaaay behind because I've been having issues with iTunes (not) updating my podcasts and then not updating them to my Nano. Grrrr.

And Camden is the cutest dragon ever!