Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sewing... more sewing!

I sewed another custom book cover this evening. This one is for Omly, too. She sent me the fabric and I added the embellishments. I love the quote on this ribbon and love how it goes so perfectly with reading... as reading can take you anywhere! ... and begins with a single step (picking up the darn book!)... right now I have this stretched across a hardback library book that I checked out today (for photo op only!) called "Restless Virgins"... recommended by the Manic Mommies... they interviewed the author and it's all about a prep-school and true stories about teenagers that grew up there. Interesting so far... AND I have to say, I love my fabric book cover design in hardback (large) size.... so I have to make me one! :) AND many of you have been asking... yes, I CAN do bible covers... just send me an email (SunnyNole@gmail.com) and I'll ask a few questions about dimensions. :)

1 comment:

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

I love your book covers. I may just have to order some from you soon. :-D