Monday, November 26, 2007

Haiku Monday

Well... it is Haiku Monday on the CMP Yahoo group... and I emailed Joe to tell him to write a Haiku... and he had his co-worker Jeff in his office writing Haiku at lunch break too! So... here are our Haiku for today!
__________________
Mine... sent to Joe
A wonderful man
Father husband and my friend
My love for you grows
_________________
Joe's... sent to me
A love that is true.
Without you, what would I do?
Wander aimlessly.
___________________
And... Jeff's... Joe's co-worker :)
Happy Thanksgiving.
Well, not for the turkey.* *not 7 syllables!!!! (as an English teacher I must point this out!)
Please pass the stuffing.
___________________
Hope you all enjoyed! If you want to play along, post a comment or write haiku on your blog. A Haiku is a poem that is three lines, the first line containing five syllables. The second line containing seven syllables. The third line containing five syllables. Have fun!
---posted from my sprint touch phone---

3 comments:

Maria said...

That was fun! I wrote one on my blog. Hope it was ok to use a contraction for "I am" to get the right number of syllables. LOL

Stephanie said...

OK, posted one on my blog too... that was fun! :-) Hope your trip this past weekend was great!

artgirlATL said...

Those are so sweet.