Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Jacket


New Jacket, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Camden, modeling his new jacket for winter. He wore it for a few seconds and then started yelling "help, help, help!"... I look at this picture, and I see the little boy from the movie A Christmas Story. How hilarious! :)

*********

It's been a lazy day, I went out with some friends after work yesterday, and didn't get in until late. Joe let me sleep until almost noon... and then Camden napped from 1-3, and I attempted to watch a movie on the couch, but ended up napping, too. It's now 6pm, and I'm about to clean the house and get caught up on a few projects that have been in the back of my mind this week.

Are you participating in the "Handmade Holidays" from Sew, Mama, Sew? I'm TRYING to... it's day three, so I have three things to make to get caught up. I've got my apron cut and ready to sew, but it's for an apron swap. I've been thinking that would be a good gift for my sister, too... she enjoys that sort of thing. I may skip the pincushion, although I would really like one for myself. :)

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I have pledged to have a handmade holiday. yay! cute coat~