Monday, November 05, 2007

Podcasts for Running

So, I found a new Podcast for Running... and it's called "Podcasts for Running". It incorporates the couch to 5K plan in nine-weeks. I heard about the concept on the Hip Tranquil Chick forums, did a search, found the podcast, and downloaded it today. I thought about starting it tomorrow, but then, I thought... well, there's no time like NOW! So... after Camden went to bed tonight, I got into some running gear and went out into the neighborhood. It was great! The best part about it? I could DO it! So... who's joining me? Go Subscribe to get them all.

Mary-- are you in?

3 comments:

hsing3kinder said...

This looks really interesting! I have no idea if I could pull it off or not (so out of shape, so cold right now..whine, complain...) but I'd like to give it a try. Kudos to you for starting right away!!
~Kris

Average Jane Crafter said...

Cool! Thanks for posting that. A friend of mine and I are at the end of week 2 of the couch to 5K, and are training for a Christmas 5K here in Austin. So cool to see a podcast related to the program.

:)

And, GO YOU!

artgirlATL said...

Sounds like a great plan. I'm going to check it out. Thanks.