Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Tree is Up!


ChristmasDecor 017
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Now that the tree is up, I must start planning for things to go UNDER it! Right around the time that our Christmas decorations go up, I begin to get a little stressed about who to buy for and what to buy etc, etc... and of course I'm throwing handmade gifts in the mix this year so stress really isn't the word. So... although I don't want to spoil gifts for anyone, I'm using this as sort of a planner. I have written out gift lists and keep losing them. I'm sure to not lose them here. I will use initials to protect the innocent. :) --and notice I'm not buying/making for my husband. We are getting each other a new FRIDGE for Christmas :) How romantic, huh!? LOL! ;) I'm happy though because ours does not have an ice maker or much space! :) I'm thinking a side-by-side stainless ;)!

Ok... here goes for the list o' things to buy/make:
J-Bag-Done(check!)
S-Bag-Done(check!)
E-Bag-Done(check!)
M-lanyds
Tk-outfit-Done(check!)
Bn-outfit
Cam-Rag Quilt
GH-Purse
M-Clo/Scf/still thinking!
D-Still Thinking!
L-BkCr/PP/Jewlr/Bk./Other
C-BkCr/PP/Jewlr/Apn/Bk.
K-Pat/Fab/Tol/Orn
G-Orn/Toy
Na-Bookcover/Purse/Other
P-Scarf/Photo Project/Other
Jy-Photo Project
Dy-Purse/KeyRg
An-Purse/Photo Project/Jewlery/Qlt
Dn-Toys/Clothes
T-Purse
M-Photo Project
A-something special

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am getting so excited to do ours... we are going to get ours and decorate it/ the rest of the house on Thursday! :-)

artgirlATL said...

It's beautiful. This is absolutely my favorite time of the year.

Tracy said...

Stainless? You may be sorry when you have to clean it. if you come to my blog and look under "In my Home" look for a kitchen post. We have a side by side, but it's clean steel. Looks like stainless, but EASY to clean!

Mrs. Pivec said...

Wow! You have been busy, girl! LOOK at all the things you have made! My particular favorite is the doggie coat - and the Christmas pillows are so pretty too.

(Love the tree, but I'm not really looking until after Thanksgiving. :) I'm just weird about that!)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mrs. Pivec said...

P.S. Just M.H.O., but we have had a side by side fridge for the past 4 years now and do NOT like it. There is not enough room on either side - we are always shuffling things around and lots of stuff gets hidden in the back. We even bought another, small freezer, because there just wasn't enough room in the skinny one on the fridge. Just thought I'd give you some food for thought. :)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! That's a gigantic list... wow! Jeepers... that's a lot of work to fit in. I hope it's going well. You're by far the first I've seen to have done your holiday decorating already. Cool!