Sunday, December 02, 2007

Handmade Holiday Weekend Work 12/02/2007

Well I had a productive weekend... I made six book covers, three heat-therapy bags, a boo-boo buddy and a freezer lavendar eye pillow. Just what I needed to kick off my handmade holidays-- with more focus now that I have items crossed "off" my list! I'm very excited about that! I have sibling birthdays coming up, and a few of these items will be for that... and I have one sponge-bob idea in the works for Joe's brother's birthday, which is in December also! (Have I mentioned that on top of Christmas, ALL OF OUR SIBLINGS have their birthday in December!!!???) ... so ... I've been a busy busy person this weekend.

I didn't declare it publicly, but Joe and Camden were out of town this weekend so that I could get all of this done. They are now on their way back... so... I'm wrapping up the sewing room and I'm going to get back in Mama-Wife groove... (which means I really need to take a shower, get out of my PJs, and get something cooking for my boys!!!) ...

2 comments:

omly said...

What wonderful fabrics! I know what you mean about all the December babies though; our family is full of them too. There must be something in the air in March. ;)

Kacy said...

Those fabrics ROCK, Jess!! Where'd you get them all??