Sunday, December 02, 2007

Pincushion


Pincushion
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Just whipped this up. Got tired of organizing the sewing room and didn't want to get into a big project, because that would mean that I would have to finish it before I go to bed... and tomorrow is work... so... this. I've wanted one for awhile. Finally just made one. I admit, I had to use wood glue instead of fabric adhesive... but it worked :)

Getting ready to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I'm SO tired after this weekend of sewing! :)

I DID get a few things done, though... but... still... there is more on my list... more to be done... AND a busy work week next week...

I'm SOOOO looking forward to the Winter Break from school!

2 comments:

artgirlATL said...

Sooooo cute! Good Job.

Maria said...

I'm right there with you looking forward to winter break! Especially since I have a one week break from my master's program too! Love the pincushion. You are so making me want a sewing machine!