Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Hopeful Purchase!


Hopeful Purchase
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Well it's been awhile because I've just been so tired! By the time I work a full day and then get home, get dinner ready and Joe and I get Camden to bed, we are BOTH exausted! I have been promising my mom that I would send photos of Camden for awhile now... and I finally logged on today to get them put up. I have a TON of stuff to blog about but really... I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard.

I DO want to post this photo, though. A hopeful purchase, yes! We are having another baby! Is it a girl? We DON'T KNOW YET... however, when I saw this while shopping today-- I HAD to get it... and now... I can only hope!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be my "token" of good luck! This pre-purchase was obviously a bit crazy... but I'm all about crazy. My husband keeps saying: "He's going to look stupid in that outfit." ...lol... but at least he's humoring me and didn't say a word about the "crazy" early purchase. hehehe. He secretly wants a girl.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! Sending a little pink baby dust your way. (Of course, I had two boys before the little missy came along and have to say it was pretty awesome, too.)

Ann-D said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Ann-D said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Maria said...

Congrats to you!!! Hope you get a healthy girl.

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

Congrats!

twylitehope said...

Congratulations to you and your family!!

artgirlATL said...

Congrats. It's an adoreable outfit.

artgirlATL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My four boys and three godsons are hoping you have a girl too!!!