Friday, January 04, 2008

Marble Slab Trip


Marble Slab Trip 7, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Camden and I took a trip to Marble Slab today. Partly because we wanted to get a gift card for my sister's boyfriend, Jack, who graciously changed my flat tire this morning (yes, flat tire...we must have run over a nail somewhere in our travels... because that's what it was!)... and this trip to Marble Slab was fun. Except the part where he stole my spoon and began eating with both spoons, all the while yelling "creamy, creamy" and the whole ice cream shoppe was laughing!!

We spent the rest of the day completing our organizing tasks from Christmas. We still have a weekend of work to do. Luckily, Joe is motivated to do a lot of stuff too... so hopefully we'll both be motivated this weekend to get a lot done, and we will! :)

My CMP creative series for January is going to center around photography, I think. I thought about sewing projects, but I don't think that I will find the time to sew everyday. I did get a new awesome camera for christmas, and would like to experiment with that....
So... my series for January will be: "Small Wonders" - a series of photographs. Hope you enjoy.

In other news, we do have some news, but I will save it for a later entry. :)

5 comments:

mommacurran said...

I love the series thing. I look forward to seeing what you discover.

Maria said...

I can't wait to see your photography series! And what a tease you are about the news. Hmmmm...my mind is wondering away here in rainy Southern California.

Jessica C said...

Mommacurran, I'm super excited about the series too... and Maria... I know... but my ol blog needs some supspense! :) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!! Anyone taking bets???

artgirlATL said...

Can't wait to see your January photo piece! Happy New Year!