Monday, January 28, 2008

Nap after doctor visit


Nap after doctor visit
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Took this with my camera phone on the way home from the doctors. Camden was so tired... He has pink eye in both eyes, so of course, we're home.

And really, I need to be at work because I don't need to take days off... I need to SAVE those days... :) But.... of course, pink eye is contagious so he absolutely cannot go to nursery school until it's "all gone"... :)

He was a holy terror at the doctors office. Probably because he was tired. This photo was taken literally ten minutes after we got in the car after the doctor visit. He just couldn't hold back any more! ;)

Now, I'm fighting the urge to get "much needed stuff accomplished" or watch my new Season 6 of Gilmore Girls and knit.... or nap.... I think I'll go get a few things done and then rest. I'll be home all day tomorrow with a list of things to do... so... should take advantage of down-time while he's still napping now. :)

2 comments:

craftaddictconfessional said...

Poor little guy! Pink eye is so ick. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Maria said...

What a bummer on the pink eye, poor guy. He sure looks tired out. You get some rest and you can do stuff tomorrow. What are you knitting?