Thursday, January 03, 2008

Warning: Gruesome Material


camden's accident at pops.
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Camden fell and busted his head open at Pops house. This was one of the scarlet colored rags that soaked up his blood and sobs. Joe took the photo... I guess wanting to preserve the moment of first having to soothe a baby (well, toddler) while simultaneously putting pressure on a point that won't stop bleeding. It was fun.

And I am TIRED. Tired, tired, tired.

We are finally home from our many trips. We traveled so much that I basically don't want to go anywhere for a long time.

The large mountain of "stuff" that was staring me in the face yesterday morning when I woke up overwhelmed me. The stuff included gifts from my side of the family and Joe's side of the family to me, Camden and Joe, plus all of our suitcases, bags, souviners, dirty laundry, coats, etc. When I say we had two truckloads of stuff, I'm not really disclosing the amount that stared me in the face. I got the entire doorway cleared yesterday. Not all is done, but mostly it's where it should be.

Now, I retreat to my nap.

1 comment:

mommacurran said...

I am so sorry. I hope the little guy is okay.