Monday, March 03, 2008

Baby Girl at 14 Weeks


Baby Girl at 14 Weeks, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

This is "Baby Girl Chapman"... at 14 weeks. Yes, I said "baby girl"... because that's what they are saying right now! We will see! Please THINK PINK for me and keep your fingers crossed. And in the meantime, gather up your best baby girl names and send them to me! The heavy name debate is ON! We're particularly fond of "C" names... to carry on the theme... but wouldn't be opposed to changing that theme. :)

5 comments:

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

Congrats on the girls!!! YEAH!

craftaddictconfessional said...

Fabulous news! I am so excited for you! Guess I better start looking at my baby girl patterns ...

Maria said...

Congrats! I like "Catherine", "Christine" and "Chloe". Pretty traditional picks.

Hope you're doing well!

omly said...

Squee! Camden is adorable, but you are going to have so much fun with cute little girl clothes.

Que Sarah said...

OMG!!! Here's sending you some girly vibes! Congrats!!!