Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A caterpillar discussion and a little on baby names...


Quote to go w/ my ATC
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
I loved this Quote. There was just something so funny about it. :)

So, baby names. Well, we've been down the road and back again on this one. I'm particularly fond of a certain name with an odd spelling, and we are now debating over whether it's too "different". We won't post it until we really know that it's what we want, as to keep it safely a secret. And thus, we're now on the middle name debate. I'm particularly fond of the simple names for middle names, now that we (almost) have our first name ready... and the first name we've chosen CALLS for a simple middle name.... after all, one cannot have two very odd and difficult names, can they!? Maybe. However, I'm fond of the short, sweet and simple middle names.

That is, if SHE still turns out to be a SHE. I will get more confirmation on that in a few weeks. In the mean time, I'm calling her a girl, and referring to her as she.

13 going on 30 was on last night. We just got a new TV and entertainment center, and since Joe was not home, I plopped myself in front of the TV and had popcorn and a movie. I have to say, I really liked the movie. Maybe because I love the 80's, and could relate a little? I don't know... although the state I'm in right now, I don't feel fabulous at (well almost 30)..... :) If you haven't seen the movie and want a great chick flick, go check it out. Maybe I'm just behind the times and this is an OLD movie... hahaha! It came out in 2004!

I'm trying to get better at posting daily again. Really, I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace
Kelly
Layne (Lane)
Lynn
Leigh

I'm not good at those simple names!!! I like mine complicated and unusual, too!!! No family names to put in the middle???

Maria said...

I love that movie! I should watch it again while doing mindless knitting.

artgirlATL said...

That is a great movie. I really loved a certain dance seen. I know you know the one I'm talking about.

craftaddictconfessional said...

Love that movie! I was watching, too. I tell ya, it's tough business, naming another human being. What else can you give someone, sight unseen, and it has to last forever?