Monday, March 24, 2008

It's all Perspective!


Perspective ATC series, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Here is my ATC for the March theme "perspective". I did a mini-series this time but won't show them all here. It was fun and I admit, I'm glad I've gotten the watercolor paper and ink back out... although I'm out of practice! I was looking back at a few things that I had drawn in my watercolor moleskine journal, and they were fantastic compared to this. Drawing is just something that you must do daily in order to improve.

There are other things that you must do daily in order to improve... walking, dishes, laundry, prayer, even making sweet tea. It's obvious that the more you do something, the better at it you become. Which is probably why my husband is so good at annoying me. It is his lifelong goal. Like right now, he's mocking a sound that I just made over and over and over again. Did I ever mention that's why I like my iPod so much? It serves as a barrier between my brain and his quirks... and it's not something that I have to pull out always, but sometimes, it's a MUST! Now... he's sitting in the recliner crunching his chips so loud it sounds like he's literally chewing in my ear.. and I'm across the room, on the floor on the laptop. Oh, now he's singing a Snoop Dogg song that apparently he only knows two lines of because he's repeating them over and over....

However, he's not seeming to think he's doing anything to annoy me... I'm guessing it's from what perspective you are looking!

3 comments:

artgirlATL said...

great job. Love the idea you did for this theme.

hsing3kinder said...

I love your perspective atc series!
That little guy is adorable!!
~Kris

A said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day but couldn't do it from my handheld... I love this ATC! It's fabulous, Jessica, and I'm thrilled to see you working with ink and watercolor again. (Amy)