Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A work in progress...


A work in progress..., originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

There has been a lot of talk about birds and about embroidery lately-- so I tried my hand at it, and this is what I came up with... now, It really needs to be starched and ironed... and you can't see the bottom half because I'm still working on it, but that's why I titled it a work in progress!

I have too many "works in progress" right now it seems. Our house is in transistion... and so our lives feel like they are in transistion... (at least mine does... I'm not sure that it bothers my husband all that much...LOL). I have two unfinished knitting projects and a monkey quilt that I'm still working on for Camden... and I keep adding little things in here and there and here and there. To be honest, I have all of these things "in progress" but right now they are just sitting there. Mt. Laundrymore has taken over again and I've been working on THAT instead. Haha...

Do you ever put things on your to-do-list that you've already done just so you can cross them off? I do.

2 comments:

Mary (craft addict) said...

i may have done that a time or two. LOL!

Sheena, Hannah & Hailey said...

I completely understand what you mean about writing things down just to mark them off. I do that more often than I would like to admit because 90% of the time that's the only things that are marked off! ::haha::