Friday, March 14, 2008

Young Wishes and Polarioid Dreams


PolaroidJnJ
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
Ok, here we are... pre-baby, pre-marriage, back when really we had nothing else to do but take polaroids of ourselves... haha! We ran across this photo while going through some old photos the other night. I was making a small package for Joe's brother and was looking for an old and funny picture to put in it, one that he would enjoy. I ran across photos of he and his brother holding their Mom and Nana's beloved dogs. So, I sent that one. We stumbled on these polaroids - there are two. One is on the fridge, and the other, I stuck in my book and am currently using it as a bookmark. It's a lovely photo-- Joe with his long hair and goatee, me with my thin(er) face and nicely plucked eyebrows --AND, I'm wearing lipstick! (Something I don't do often now that I'm in MOMMY MODE!!) ... We look well rested, don't we? Boy, how times change! Still, this photo makes me smile. I think it's the silliness that we're taking a photo of ourselves along with the glow of love that is in our faces.

2 comments:

craftaddictconfessional said...

Awwwwww! Y'all haven't aged a day, though!

Maria said...

Very cute photo! The glow of love does come through, Polaroid and all.