Wednesday, May 07, 2008

He's Holding my Knitting


He's Holding my Knitting, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

The clapotis in progress (proun. Clap-o-TEE). Cammy is holding it up on my new Denise needles. Love them. Love this project. Note, this view of the project is before any of the drop-stitches to form the ladders were made. It looks like a simple large knitted piece right now...

My update from today on Ravelry.com:
May 7, 2008 - Update
I’ve been knitting on this so much I’m now half way through section three. I’m excited… but I do have to say, that my wrist is KILLING me. :)

I plan to take this to the hospital with me when I have Ella. To bundle up with for comfort. I’m having to have a C-Section so I’ll be there for awhile and will be glad to have something to bundle with, even if it’s 95 degrees outside, the hospital is ALWAYS cold. Especially after surgery. So, I've named this "The Comfort Clapotis".... (Clap-O-TEE ya'll)

2 comments:

omly said...

Did you have a C-section with Camden?

artgirlATL said...

Happy Mother's Day Sunnynole!