Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ravelry Update.. New Project and Clapotis Photos Coming Soon!


aysupermerino154, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I bought this yarn at Wooly Bully in Tallahassee over a year and a half ago. I have knitted and frogged it three times already. It was going to be a scarf, then, fetchings, and now, i’ve finally got the perfect project. I am using the book “Itty Bitty Hats” and the pattern “Upside Down Daisy”… I think it will be an adoreable hat for Ella. I cast on because I am having problems with another pattern and until I can get some help, I need a project for the “in-between” time.
____________________________________________

Clapotis photos coming soon. I have the flu right now so I haven't been in the mood to have photos of myself taken. I have been wearing the clapotis around the house though. I can't say that my husband thinks it's the sexiest thing I've ever worn...LOL... looks "grandmaish" he says... but I LOVE it. So comfy!

2 comments:

Maria said...

That yarn is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it when it's knitted up.

Sorry you are suffering with the flu. At least you have your lapotis to comfort you. Feel better soon!

Mary said...

Feel better soon!