Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beach Day!


Beach Day Mosaic, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

We had a wonderful day at the beach this past Friday. It was Camden's first time at the beach and he loved every minute of it. I took great care of his sensitive skin and so he played all day in the sun with no burning. I, on the other hand, got burnt to a crisp because I was so worried about him I sort of forgot about myself! I just LOVE this series of photos, and plan to do SOMETHING with them. Not sure what yet.

The boy has been really really good lately. We had been having some very very trying times with him - the terrible twos as they say - but the last five days have been wonderful.

I've still been working a lot on the house. Nothing much creative going on besides a bit of knitting here and there. I have been trying to focus the majority of my energy on the house and the things that have been left undone throughout the past year. Playing catch up so to speak-- and I do have to say I'm doing a darn good job of it so far.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a fun trip! Sorry to hear you got burned, though.