Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Duckie


Duckie
Originally uploaded by SunnyNole.
I have been tagged by Omly to do this meme.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was in high school- getting into lots of trouble.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

-take Camden to the museum.
-go to Publix for dinner-- jerk chicken and black beans and rice!
-laundry
-dust the fans (fun stuff!)
-knitting sock class at 6
-wrap Joe's father's day gifts that just came in

3) Snacks I enjoy:

right now... just about anything-- but really I've been having fun making my own snack mixes (sort of like chex mix, but with your own goodies! - Cam and Joe like it too.)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-quit work
-move closer to my mom and dad
-build a big house
-hire a housekeeper
-have said housekeeper put fresh sheets on my bed each night, turn the bed down each night and give me chocolates on my pillow.
-give my husband the money to go to law school (if he even wanted to anymore since we are now billionaires... LOL).
-serve in as many ways in the community that I could

5) Places I have lived:

Florida Cities- Live Oak, Lake City, Kissimmee, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee

6) Jobs I have had:

-AMC Theaters
-Fun Factory - Doing Children's Birthday Parties
-For my dad in the summers
-Sylvan Learning Center
-Teacher

Now, I don't really know who to tag so if you care to carry on the meme, post it to your blog and let me know. :)

No comments: