Friday, June 13, 2008

Melon Socks Are Coming Along...


Melon Socks 003, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Thursday June 14 2008
Finished first sock except for the kitchener stitch on the toe- waiting to learn that one. In the meantime I’ve put it on to model it! I’m also using my awesome Denise kit as a stitch holder so I can use my needles to start on my 2nd sock. :)

Friday June 15 2008
Started on 2nd sock and am about 3 inches from the top, so still have a lot to do. I want to have the 2nd one done to this same point by Wednesday so I can finish this pair at the class and get more yarn to start new ones... Or maybe some little ones for Ella-- Although Camden would like for me to make him something so maybe I should make him a little pair first. I'll have to find some "boy" colored yarn! :)

No comments: